Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Descent of Madness

#1
collage on colored paper 8.5'x11"
 
Happy New Year!  I'm not much for resolutions, but have decided to start off the new year by creating more art.  I am challenging myself to make 100 collages in 31 days.  I'm hoping it will train me to schedule a specific block of time each day devoted to making art and that it will become a habit.  If nothing else, I will have completed more collages in one month than I did all last year.  Here's to a creative 2013!

6 comments:

Mattie said...

My New Year's resolution is to make more art, too! This one is fabulous, by the way. What are the little flower cutouts made of? Are they stickers?

Todd Franklin said...

Happy New Year and happy collaging! Looking forward to all 100!

Scrapatorium said...

Thanks! They are made of patterned paper I hand cut and also punched.

Scrapatorium said...

Thanks Todd! Looking forward to your cool posts too.

sosser said...

just stopped in to see what you're up to and i'm loving the results of your new years resolution - great work!!

Scrapatorium said...

Thanks Sandra! I appreciate you stopping by!